For over 30 years, Usability Sciences has been a pioneer in the field of usability and user experience research. We’re dedicated to our craft, and with that dedication comes a commitment to our employees: we strive to create and maintain an open and efficient work environment for everyone on our team.
We aim to employ a diverse group of team-oriented individuals who share our desire to help companies create better experiences for users. Whether you are new to the user experience field or a seasoned veteran, a career at Usability Sciences’ will provide you with an abundance of opportunities.
What we believe
Every company has a unique culture and develops its own business standards, whether spoken or unspoken. We want you to know our approach and standards for doing business. These beliefs demonstrate why our clients keep coming back:
- Provide superior service at a fair price and companies will want to do business with us
- If the customer asks for more, provide it without hesitation
- Every expense dollar should be treated as though we are spending our own money
- Excess profits should be passed on to the ones who made profit possible - our employees
- By unselfishly working together as a team, we all prosper
- Developers of technology will always need our help to understand the users of their technology
- As we help our customers succeed, they ensure our success
- Every employee of this company is important
- The only way to do business is fairly and honestly
- Our usability methodologies and research products will always be cutting edge
Our CultureTeamwork represents the best part of our culture, and it's something we're extremely proud of.
Usability Sciences understands and appreciates the benefits of having a balance between work life and family life.
To that extent, we work hard to provide employees with the flexibility to manage both their careers and their families. One way we accomplish this is by offering employees the opportunity to work from home one day a week. Additionally, we provide flexible start times, because we understand that on occasion, things come up that you need to deal with before coming into the office.
Our team consists of high-performing staff members who treat each other with respect and care. We cautiously add new members to our staff to ensure that they will enrich our unique culture.
Our values are part of our DNA. They guide the way we work with our customers and with each other. Through our values we have created a company culture where ideas can blossom, people can thrive and success can flourish.
I know that serving the needs of the Usability Sciences customer is my #1 priority.
I am honest and trustworthy, and others count on me to do what’s right.
I understand what is expected of me, and accept responsibility to get the job done.
I recognize and praise those who achieve and excel.
I expect the best and strive to exceed expectations.
I believe every employee is important, and I do all I can to help them succeed.
I am part of a larger team with a common purpose—to serve the customer.
I look for new and creative ideas that have the potential to change the world.
The well being of Usability Sciences’ employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, we strive to offer one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees: