Usability Sciences Corporation is a pioneer in user research. We uncover end-user needs, behaviors, goals, and pain points for some of the biggest, most loved companies in the world.
Highly regarded as one of the most trusted research partners in UX research today, Usability Sciences is celebrated as a space to grow and refine research skills. Due to the volume of projects completed each year, our team is exposed to a wide range of industries, including healthcare, e-commerce, banking, and digital services.
At our headquarters in Las Colinas, Irving, TX our employees enjoy a challenging, collaborative, and innovative environment that allows everyone to have a voice. We offer competitive pay, great benefits (health, dental, and life insurance, vacation time, holidays), and a corporate environment built upon fostering the strengths and passions of each employee.
The Research Participant Recruiter is responsible for screening and scheduling Usability Sciences’ research participants. The Research Participant Recruiter’s involvement with projects spans from the initial kick-off call, where the participant demographics are defined, through screening, scheduling, and post-research wrap-up. The Research Participant Recruiter may manage his/her own recruiting assignments or may work closely with a Research Participant Specialist to screen potential research participants and/or fulfill other recruiting needs.
- Recruit research participants. This involves leading or assisting in the following:
- Manage recruiting outreach efforts for assigned projects and perform necessary prep duties to ensure recruiting requirements/mix are understood
- Evaluate online screener responses and select potential participants for the research
- Phone screen and schedule potential participants for research
- Perform necessary tasks in Recruiting Team’s database platform and other tools, such as Google Drive and MailChimp
- Act as the primary recruiting point of contact for all recruiting updates to internal and external teams/clients
- Send/manage communication to research participants prior to their scheduled session to ensure a strong show rate
- Work closely with researchers during each project and manage any recruiting issues that surface and involve the Director of Recruiting or Research Participant Specialist when necessary
- Perform post-research duties to close out projects
- Reports directly to the Director of User Experience Recruiting
- Works closely with Research Participant Specialists, Office Administrator, and research team
- Works closely with sales team and vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, reliable, results-oriented, and a team player with a strong collaborative spirit.
- Ability and desire to develop a strong working knowledge of USC’s research participant demographics and desire to increase the pool of research participants.
- Desire to work closely with clients and internal teams to complete projects
- Excellent customer service. Friendly, confident, positive, and professional phone/video presence.
- Willingness to cold call potential participants, contact targeted organizations, and assist with other source-leading activities.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook - and ability to perform tasks in other tools, such as Recruiting Database, MailChimp, and Google Drive.
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-2+ years of professional experience, or other relevant experience in a recruiting or similar role.
If interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com